Wednesday 16 November 2011

Welcome to Made by (A)me

Crafting and making things has always been a passion of mine ever since I was little. At school I would wish the lessons away and count down the minutes until my art lessons started. I’d then rush home from school to make sure I watched programmes like Art Attack and SmART and try, whilst making a lot of mess, to replicate their creations.

As I’ve grown up this passion for making stuff hasn’t left me (neither has the need to make a mess)! Instead of children’s art shows though I’m now hooked on such programmes as Kirstie’s handmade Britain, and even, rather sadly, I’ll occasionally watch the craft shows on shopping channels!

I want to share my passion for all things creative and share some of my ideas and hopefully inspire you much like the TV shows, magazines and craft books I read inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment